WORK WITH ME
My Wanderlusty Life is an engaging travel blog focusing on exploring the world in short bursts of travel rather than year-long backpacking treks. It specializes in how to take and get the most out of day trips, how to spend X number of days in a location, diversifying your short vacation, and providing tips for quick trips. It features personal stories and experiences, lighthearted humor, and a unique writing voice. More on the blog and the girl behind the blog here.
MY WANDERLUSTY AUDIENCE
My fun-loving, adventure-seeking audience consists mostly of part-time and budget travelers – those with full-time jobs and a lack of available vacation time that are still hell-bent on exploring every corner of the world. The majority of their travel is taken over long weekends, 4-5 day trips, with most topping out at a week (to nine days). Here’s a little more about them ⇣⇣⇣
For up-to-date information on website statistics and social followers, feel free to request a media kit here.
PARTNER WITH ME
SPONSORED BLOG POSTS
I am interested in working with all types of travel companies that would be of interest to my incredible audience. Looking for someone to climb your mountain? Take your cruise? Attend your event? Tour your museum? Test out your new luggage? I’d love to! Contact me for any of the following partnership/sponsorship opportunities:
➤ ACTIVITY REVIEWS | Are you working to drive travelers to your destination as a day trip from a major city? Or promoting certain tours, attractions, events, festivals, sightseeing passes, or modes of transportation? I’d love to help you with that.
➤ PRODUCT / TRAVEL GEAR REVIEWS | Are you trying to get the word out about your clothing or luggage brand? Your new book or product that will help travelers?
➤ ACCOMMODATION REVIEWS | Are you looking for honest, engaging reviews of your hotel, hostel, lodge, resort, or other type of property with fantastic pictures to boot?
➤ PRESS TRIPS | Are you focused on attracting new travelers to your city or country? I can help show even the most time-constrained travelers how to get the most out of a visit.
➤ HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND? | This list is not all inclusive and I’m open to discussing anything on your mind.
Check out some of my latest sponsored blogs posts here to get an idea of what you can expect:
- How to Squeeze in a Day Trip to Salzburg From Munich | Salzburg Tourism
- 200 Things to Do in Memphis for First-Time Visitors // A Local’s Guide | Memphis Travel
- 15 Essential Mexico City Experiences for the Best Trip Ever | Expedia
- Do This, Not That // Visiting All 4 Disney Parks in One Day | Walt Disney World
TRAVEL BLOGS AND SELECT LIFESTYLE BLOGS ONLY
Want to get your goods seen by thousands of new click-happy readers each month?
Become a featured blog on My Wanderlusty Life!
For more info on becoming a featured blog, go here.
Need something outside the realm of sponsorships or reviews? I’m up for it! Contact me regarding any of the following:
- FREELANCE WRITING | Aside from blogging I am also a freelance travel writer and a beekeeper. That last one’s irrelevant, but still interesting nonetheless.
- GUEST BLOGGING | I’d love to provide content for your brand’s blog for a change.
- CONTENT CREATION | Need pretty pictures or funny words? Video content? I’ve got you covered.
Check out some examples of where my work has been published on my publications & press page.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
When partnering with My Wanderlusty Life you will get:
- Engaging, SEO-driven content
- Lightning fast communication
- Full coverage on all major social media platforms
- Personalized and original photography (and the option to add video content)
- Professional writing in my unique voice
- Permanent links
- Virtual high-fives
My wanderlusty readers place a lot of trust in me to deliver an honest account of my travel experiences. Because of this, I only partner with brands whose products and services I truly believe in. No, I will not promote your online casino.
All reviews and sponsored content will be written by me, contain nothing but my honest opinion, include only no-follow links per Google guidelines, and include a disclosure notice referencing our partnership per FTC guidelines.